Re: Planner-list today

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 07:17:15PM +0400, Евгений Косов wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Now it works.

The manpage for timegm says that it's a non-standard function. The
existing code is mentioned as a more portable version. I suspect that
the problem lies in the fact that we pass a local time structure and
force it to be interpreted as a UTC time.

Consequently mktime is returning -1 because daylight saving time is in
effect (tm_isdst=1) and UTC has no such thing. Probably the only reason
that timegm succeeds is that it has no way of returning failure.

I'll have to take some time to figure out why and how Planner is using
UTC before I can come up with a solution.

In any case, thanks for reporting this problem. I'll probably submit a
report in bugzilla for it to keep track of it.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot