Re: Planner-list Task Complete goes to 75% max

I've looked at the planner file you sent me, but I've been unable to
reproduce the problem.

A few more questions:
- Does the problem occur with all tasks?
  I see some of the tasks in the file already have a completion > 75%
- Does the problem occur with newly created files?
- Do none of the ways of changing completion work:
  * dragging completion in the gantt chart?
  * using the "Edit task properties" dialog?
  * enabling the "% Complete" column next to the gantt chart and editing
    there?

Regards,
Maurice.

--