Planner-list Importing multiple tasks to Planner

Hi,

Is there any way to import a bunch of tasks into Planner in one go?

When planning a project I tend to collate tasks into a spreadsheet, and work out estimates for each. Once happy that everything is covered, I'll copy out of the spreadsheet into my project planner. If using MS-Proj, for example, I can set the columns up to receive all the estimate details.

As far as I can tell, Planner only allows for a single task at a time - ie, cannot copy and paste from external docs.

Am I missing some thing?

Thanks