Planner-list GUI: Dimensions of the Main Window

Hi, first off thanks for providing and supporting Planner. I really like to work with it.

My problem is, after an dist-upgrade from Ubuntu Edgy to Feisty, Planner's (0.14.2) main window in maximized mode is wider and less high than the screen. In unmaximized mode, I can resize it vertically but there appears to be a minimal width, which is larger than the screen width.

I'd already tried to remove Planner completely (apt-get --purge remove planner), and then reinstall - to no avail. I didn't find any config files named "planner" or similar within my home folder.

Any ideas?
Thanks