Re: Planner-list GUI: Dimensions of the Main Window

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 18:52 +0200, Robert Soeding wrote:
> Hi, first off thanks for providing and supporting Planner. I really like
> to work with it.
>
> My problem is, after an dist-upgrade from Ubuntu Edgy to Feisty,
> Planner's (0.14.2) main window in maximized mode is wider and less high
> than the screen. In unmaximized mode, I can resize it vertically but
> there appears to be a minimal width, which is larger than the screen width.

That's odd.  I'm on Feisty now also, and Planner doesn't exhibit the
same behavior.  I've built mine from source, but the code isn't all that
different.  I'm wondering if it has something to do with the dist
upgrade.  Do any other apps do the same thing?

--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>