Planner-list Weird printing behaviour

Hi all,

I am having some problems with printing my Gantt charts. When I just use
the defaults, the chart is printed okay, portrait. But when I want to
have it landscaped, the weird things start happening:
1. Why can I not just choose 'landscape' and be done with it? Why the
utterly confusing 'Feed orientation' and 'Page orientation'?
2. Playing with these two options gives results that are in no way
logic. The page orientation to 'landscape' also changes the feed
orientation, etc. I try to understand it, but the page preview shows me
different things than expected. Getting the Gantt charts to print
preview (see also point 3) landscape, I need to set the feed orientation
to 'rotated 90 degrees' and the page orientation to 'landscape'
3. The print preview and the actual print do not match!

--
Bart Friederichs
TBWB