Planner-list Fixed duration, partial time allocation

I would like to set a task to be a fixed duration with multiple resources supporting at unequal units. HOwever, if I set a fixed duration task, I cannot edit the "Units" field. Instead, all resource units are allocated equally among the checked resources.

If it helps, I want to specify a software beta period lasting two weeks. There will be only 40 actual working hours during this period, however. Of these 40 hours, I want Tester working 30 hours and Developer working 10 hours.

Is it possible to reflect this situation in Planner?

Regards,
Mike