Planner-list View critical path

Hallo,
since this is my first contact to this mailing list a short description
of myself:
Scientist, working in the field of hematology and oncology and living in
the black forest in the south of Germany.

I can show the critical path by clicking the line in the view->display
critical path, however, I do not find where to add  entries to the
critical path. Adding tasks to the critical path is not mentioned in the
help.

Any help/tips appreciated

Bernhard
--