Re: Planner-list View critical path

Bernhard Kleine kirjoitti:
Hallo, since this is my first contact to this mailing list a short description
of myself:
Scientist, working in the field of hematology and oncology and living in
the black forest in the south of Germany.

I can show the critical path by clicking the line in the view->display
critical path, however, I do not find where to add  entries to the
critical path. Adding tasks to the critical path is not mentioned in the
help.

Any help/tips appreciated

Critical path is calculated. You can't directly add anything to it but by design of your plan yo can alter critical path.

More generic info what is and how it is constructed at Wikipedia:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_path>

HTH.

--

Jani tiainen