[Planner] Problems with PDF export, export to png/svg?

Hello,

I've been following the progress of MrProject/Planner for some years now and even though I'm not using it on a regular basis, I'm really impressed about the features and the progress.

Yesterday I've build a plan for my girlfriend which should be included into a thesis of hers. My first thought was "printing" as PDF in "A3-landscape"-mode, but then the text has the wrong orientation (get's written over). My configuration is Slackware Linux 9.0, Gnome 2.4.2, ESP-Ghostscript 7.05, Planner 0.11.

Another nice thing would be an export of the gantt chart to SVG or PNG.

Bye,
	Ludger