[Planner] including colour in planner and other queries

Hi,

I just got introduced to planner a couple of days ago. It seem really great. I have a few queries.

1) How does one use colours in the gnatt chart?

2) If I only want to print one part of the task list, is there a way to just select the text and print only that much?

3) While doing resource allocation, can I set queries that once a resource is allocated upto 100%, it cannot be allocated more?

4) How do I interpret slack in the task chart?

Thanks,

	-Renuka