[Planner] print dialog

Hi,

When I open the print dialog, set some printing properties and open the
print preview dialog to see what the printer would print using the
printing properties, there is no way for me to return to the print
dialog. I can only choose to either print rightaway or close the print
preview dialog. This is annoying when I want to change something again
in the print dialog. When I have opened the print preview dialog from
within the print dialog I expect to return to the print dialog after
closing the print preview dialog.
The other annoying thing is that after I have printed something (and
ussually changed some printing properties) and want to print something
again, all printing properties have been restored to their original
state. I expect once set printing properties to be remembered at least
during the same session. I would also be nice if I could save the
printing properties for future sessions...
Although these are just details I think they do tend to make or break
the usability of a program.

Thanks,
Jasper

--
Jasper de Jong
Project Engineer

Frog Navigation Systems B.V.
Tel: +31.30.2440550
Fax: +31.30.2440700
mailto: jasper frog nl

Krommewetering 21, 3543 AP, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Please visit our internet site: http://www.frog.nl