[Planner] Are sub-tasks still buggy in planner ?

Hello !
I have a SuSE linux and mrproject is still available for package installation... hummm :/
I have a problem using sub-tasks :
I can create subtasks, but if I save and then reload the project, rmproject crashes because of the sub-tasks (I edited the xml file manualy to remove sub tasks and put them at the same level and it works well).

So my questions are the following :
Have you heard about this bug and is it still buggy with planner ?
Does planner use the same DTD's as mrproject ?
When will it be available as package ?
Did you tell SuSE that mrproject is discontinued ? ;)

Thanks a lot, and don't stop this very nice work !
Nima.