Re: [Planner] Are sub-tasks still buggy in planner ?

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 17:48, nima wrote:
> Hello !

Hi

> So my questions are the following :
> Have you heard about this bug and is it still buggy with planner ?

I never heard about that although I've been using subtasks for my
projects. By the past there have been some DTD troubles but if I
remember correctly they happened with groups and resources.

> Does planner use the same DTD's as mrproject ?

Yes, but it changes as development goes on. However backward compat is
keeped.

> When will it be available as package ?

This depends on your own distribution (suse here)

> Did you tell SuSE that mrproject is discontinued ? ;)

Usually, packageurs follow the projects they packages. However, you may
want to ask them about it.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.