Re: [Planner] Pb printing with planner

Richard Hult wrote:

On ons, 2004-06-23 at 08:02 +0200, Xavier Reigner wrote:

Program received signal SIGTSTP, Stopped (user).
0x4123566c in planner_gantt_print_do ()
  from /usr/lib/planner/views/libgantt-view.so
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x4123566c in planner_gantt_print_do ()
  from /usr/lib/planner/views/libgantt-view.so
No symbol table info available.

It's hard to tell since there is no debug information available in your
build, but my guess is that the cups warning is unrelated to the crash
and the crash is already fixed in CVS.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to get your printing working, but maybe
someone else on the list knows?

/Richard

Since last time, I made some tests. I'm able to print with the gnome application abiword, but still not with planner. I also try to print only the 'Ressources' or the 'Tasks'. The print goes to the printer but the only result on the paper is a single frame around the page.
It realy seems to be a problem when printing the Gantt chart :-( .
What kind of informations do you need to be able to help me ?

Xav