[Planner] Pb printing with planner

Hello,

I really need to print the project I planned in planner but every time I try the applications crashs.
I have the following warning when opening the print dialog :
(planner:7286): GnomePrintCupsPlugin-WARNING **: The ppd file for the CUPS printer brother could not be loaded.

And then, when I click on the print button the app hang and I can only kill it.

Where am I wrong ?

I also try in gedit, the same warning, the printing is not working but gedit didn't crash.

Thanks helping me
Xav.