Re: [Planner] Pb printing with planner

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-06-22 at 18:08 +0200, Xavier Reigner wrote:
Hello,

I really need to print the project I planned in planner but every time I try the applications crashs.
I have the following warning when opening the print dialog :
(planner:7286): GnomePrintCupsPlugin-WARNING **: The ppd file for the CUPS printer brother could not be loaded.

And then, when I click on the print button the app hang and I can only kill it.

Where am I wrong ?

Well, it looks like a bug in gnome-print or a problem with your
printer/cups setup, but it would be nice if we could handle that without
crashing. If you could provide a stack trace from gdb, that would help a
lot.

Regards,
Richard

How can I provide this ?