Re: [Planner] Planner with Cygwin

Richard Hult wrote:

mån 2004-06-21 klockan 14.45 skrev Alexey Zilber:

Sorry for being so vague.  Googling for "Planner on Cygwin" returns:

http://lists.imendio.com/pipermail/planner-dev/2004-May/000530.html

What I cannot find is, the actual Planner on Cygwin. I have the full Cygwin installed and Planner isn't part of it. It's also not listed as a package on Cygwin's site. So where did John Minkle find it, or did he port it himself?

I think he meant that he runs in remotely and displays it on the cygwin
X server on a windows machine.

/Richard

Aso! Which is what I'm doing. I was really hoping there would be a "native" Windows version through Cygwin. It should be doable I *think* since most of GTK is ported to Cygwin already, and I believe large parts of Gnome as well.... OH well, I'll enquire on the dev list... :-)

Alex