Re: [Planner] Planner with Cygwin

Richard Hult wrote:

On fre, 2004-06-18 at 17:45 +0800, Alexey Zilber wrote:
Hi All,

I noticed an archived message relating to Planner on cygwin.. but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Hm, what do you mean?
/Richard

Sorry for being so vague.  Googling for "Planner on Cygwin" returns:

http://lists.imendio.com/pipermail/planner-dev/2004-May/000530.html

What I cannot find is, the actual Planner on Cygwin. I have the full Cygwin installed and Planner isn't part of it. It's also not listed as a package on Cygwin's site. So where did John Minkle find it, or did he port it himself?

Alex