Re: [Planner] Resource View
- From: Xavier Ordoquy <xordoquy wanadoo fr>
- To: Planner Project Manager <planner lists imendio com>
- Subject: Re: [Planner] Resource View
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:49:33 +0100
On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 08:31, Bob Koninckx wrote:
> What's the ratioinale behind this view. If I schedule two tasks in
> parallel, each using the same resource, the first for 30%, the other for
> 20%, the resource is colored red. Clearly, it is not over allocated.
For sure. I'm still working on it. The most annoying bugs (planner
crashes) have been fixed but there's still work on it.
- take into account the resource level
- make the non working time level be smarter (like being red if tasks
before and after are marked red)
If you have other things that should go in this, mail me.
] [Thread Prev