Re: [Planner] Planner and 5 year projects ... back again

Hello,

Your comment "with 10000 hours lag" set me on a trail !

It is not clear that the lag was to be expressed in hours when the first
page of the edit menu (General) specifies the units as days.

To try and avoid these complications I have created myself a calendar
where we work 1 hour each day of the week (also on weekends)! Thus days
and hours should become equal.

Now I can create a task of length 30 days by entering 30 in the General
page ! Once this is done the task is displayed as 30 days long as it
should be. But the General page now indicates 3.8 days ... strange !

Then I go to the Predecessors page and specify a lag. In all logic I
should specify for a years lag 365 hours as we work 1h/day. This is not
the case as I have to say 365*24 to get the right distance on the
calendar.

So I guess there is a confusion between the actual time and the worked
time ... either in my mind or in Planner. I will check that by looking at
the XML file.

Many thanks for your help and more on this topic later.

	Best regards

		Jan