[Planner] Planner and 5 year projects ... back again

Hello,

Now I have upgraded to planner version 0.12 and compiled myself. Thus I
can go dig into the code to correct problems !

I have redone tests with this version and there is still a big issue
with the lag of tasks.

Take an initial task and then add a second one. The second task can not
have a lag larger than a week it seems. Does anyone know why there is
this limit and where it can be changed ?

I will start to look for it but if anyone has an answer before I would
be happy !

	Best regards

		Jan