Re: [Planner] MS projects

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 03:24, Marcus Van Wyk wrote:
> I'm new to this list, and i would like to find out if at all possible.
> Does Planner open files that were created in MS Projects.

Hi Marcus,

As far as I know, nobody is working on an mpp import.  However, MS
Project 2002 and higher allow you to save your project as an xml file.
I've just started working on a xsl stylesheet to allow Planner to import
from the xml file.

I hope to complete the import for the Planner v0.13 release, and see
about an export after that.

Welcome to the list!

--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>