[Planner] Planner available from zeroinstall

Just thought I would drop a quick note to say that I have made planner-0.11 available from zeroinstall [http://zero-install.sourceforge.net/].
The uri for my planner is at: /uri/0install/www.pacificspeed.com/apps

Zeroinstall is available for Debian woody, sarge and sid (only tried sarge though). Note though, the debs supplied are only for kernel-2.4.18, but it was simple enough to recompile them for 2.6.4 (that i am using).

At the mo I have compiled planner-0.11 against gnome-2.6. And I will probably need to change that soon, and also make a lot more dependency libs available too.

If there is enough interest I will also make planner-cvs available too.

Regards,
Karl Bowden