[Planner] Installing Planner

Has anyone had any installation problems? I have patched uptodate Fedoras with Gnome desktop and when I run the ./configure it get an error that it can't find libgnomeprintui.pc when it is checking libgnomeprintui-2.2. Using find and slocate I have determined that it isn't there, nor is libgnomeprintui-2.2, just libgnomeprintui22 which it clearly does not recognise. Some pointers as to what I am doing wrong, or what I need to install first would be gratefully received.

GarrathE