Re: Project status and proposal

Hi Alexandre,

I cannot be more aligned with you except for the vala stuff.

For the gnome-builder you were also true. I mistakenly confused myself because was investigating the vala-pack plugin that's written in vala, but that's just one plugin. baobab is written in vala and working well, but anyway.

Once we do the migration stuff of the critical stuff. We can start a new thread for the kanban and scrum.

But first, let's clean the code out if you agree. I will start trying to make a gantt widget with new components and avoid legacy code as much as possible.

Any guidelines, or points to examples of similar widgets will be welcome.

I have to write some widgets for a system I'm developing so this will be treated as a conceptual UI reasearch under GTK. That way I can work on it while get paid.

Let me start. I will open a bug report (if it's not already open) and do a branch for the update.

Do you agree?

Best regards,