Coding Style

Hello,

For C, I suggest adopting an indent profile like:

  --braces-on-if-line
  --ignore-newlines
  --line-length 1024
  --no-space-after-function-call-names
  --no-tabs
  --swallow-optional-blank-lines

This style is for humans and for machines.
It is readable and I can also do massive modifications with simple Perl one-liners or m4 scripts, confidently.

For XML, I suggest the formating of `xmllint --format --encode UTF-8`.

---

Are all files to follow this new formatting rules now?
A giant commit named '2015 Shinny Coding Style'?
No.
It is just a direction for new writings.