Re: GSoC for Planner

      * On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis gmail com>
        wrote:
> > Resource Levelling code and bounty has been pending. ?This is a good
> > opportunity to get this code done. ?Please lets have it forwarded or
> > recommended for GSoC.
>
> Just to make it clear: are you applying as a student for that task or
> are you only saying we should add it to the list of ideas to work on?

I meant the Later ... the second option

> Anyway, we (maintainers) already have a hard time working on the
> project and reviewing pending patches. I don't think any of us would
> be able to mentor a student. It wouldn't be fair for a student to work
> on Planner currently.

I see, What level of ingenuity is required to fix that Levelling
problem?  Its been plaguing a potential masterpiece for too long.  I
wouldn't mind helping but I'm a Designer not a Computer Scientist.  (I
do more of scripting for automation with python these days).  I don't
know if an enthusiastic C/C++ beginner will scratch the surface of the
problem.

Regards
-Onyeibo