Re: GSoC for Planner

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis gmail com> wrote:
> Resource Levelling code and bounty has been pending.  This is a good
> opportunity to get this code done.  Please lets have it forwarded or
> recommended for GSoC.

Just to make it clear: are you applying as a student for that task or
are you only saying we should add it to the list of ideas to work on?

Anyway, we (maintainers) already have a hard time working on the
project and reviewing pending patches. I don't think any of us would
be able to mentor a student. It wouldn't be fair for a student to work
on Planner currently.

--
Alexandre Franke