Re: Weekends don't disappear!

Thanks much - both of you - for your hints. I do have it working now,
more or less as needed.

I am using it as a travel planner.

I have 'travel' tasks interspersed with 'visit' tasks. The predecessor
tasks are easy to assign.

Along the lines of 'It would be nice to have..'

1) Be able to assign starting times to the time of day (fixed or
floating day)

2) Be able to print out only certain pages. Right now it seems that 'all
pages' is the only option.

--- There will probably be more, but I have something workable now --

Best regards

Bob G