Weekends don't disappear!

Hi

This is my first experiment with Planner 0.14.4

As my first experiment with Planner 0.14.4, I would like to use it for a
vacation planner. All the tasks are travel segments or city visits.

I can enter travel segments in hours and minutes - very useful.

I defined a 'Travel Day' from 0:00 to 23:59 and a Travel Week with only
Travel Days. In theory, there should be no 'weekends'.

However, on the Gantt chart view, there are vertical grey bands which
fall on Saturday/Sunday. And any task that spills over into that grey
band will continue two days later on Monday, even though the task may
have only a 6h duration.

I removed the 'Default' day and that did not change anything. Putting
the Default day back in as a copy of the 'Travel Day' didn't do anything
either.

Is there a trick, or is it just a hardwired weekend problem?

Bob G