Re: Task UID

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 01:05:13PM -0400, Kurt Maute wrote:
> Maurice - In this patch, I started addressing some compile warnings as
> well, specifically for mrp-parser.  I think maybe I should break them
> out as a separate patch so as not to muddy the water on this one.

Agreed. One fix/change per commit/patch. Do check with the current git,
because I pushed a few compiler warning fixes as well today.

> Also curious if you have an opinion as to how to handle patches gong
> forward.  I was thinking it might be a good idea to set up a personal
> repo on GitHub and host my work there... might be easier than creating
> and sending patches via the list, no?

I would really like that, yes. And because it would be a staging area
for patches in development, you could just change history (amend
commits, interactive rebase) when you do your rework. Then when it's
done you could simply merge it to master and push it to gnome.

Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org    http://www.gentoo.org