Changing XLS Code to Test

Hy,

i'm fresh new on planner dev.
I've just mounted my environment, it is runnig and debugging.

i'm trying to fix a bug. about a html export problem. So i'm trying to fix using planner2html.xsl and html1_gantt.xsl.

I've tryied to delete some lines just to check if is changing something when exporting but nothing different happens.

I would like to know what should i do. I've already tryied to Clean and Build Project.

I'm using ubuntu, eclipse 3.2 and latest planner svn.

Cheers,