Re: Programming bounty

Dear Felipe

I haven't heard from Lee Baylis (who originally undertook the bounty in July) since September so I'm guessing that something has come up for him that means he is unable to do it. I agreed a bounty of £2000 (that's British Pounds) with him, which still stands if you are interested.

If you'd like to do it, send a spec (short spec) of what you intend to do and if I think that meets it I'll hold the bounty for you for a couple of months, assuming that Lee hasn't already done it...

John Lambert

Chairman
Eigenlabs