Re: missing calculation work day for html

Maurice,

Thanks for your replay. I submitted to bugzilla. (Bug 559875)
And thank you good advice.

Maurice van der Pot wrote:
On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 11:58:58PM +0900, dev xmesoft com wrote:
I found problem in html output.
i.e.
Set to start time 10:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 (6 hour of day)
Insert a task need in gantt WBS and set to 4 days work.
After that extend output with html
check work day is 3 days  instead of 4 days.

I thought there was a report for this in bugzilla, but I am unable to
find it. Could you file a new report for this?

The problem is with the assumption in planner2html.xsl that a day is
28800 seconds. I think it should use the definition of the "Working"
day, but I'll have to check the planner source to see what it normally
does.

Maurice.