Re: Building Planner on Windows

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 03:53:23PM +0200, Manfred Usselmann wrote:
> Cool, I startet from scratch with your updated instructions
> (http://live.gnome.org/Planner/Windows) and its working fine now! :-)
> Everything worked flawlessly and after having added C:\msys\1.0\dev\bin
> to the path I can even run planner without msys.

There's one related thing that's still on my todo list and that is
taking a look at Francisco Moraes' installer
(http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/downloads/installer.zip) and modify
it to create a complete binary release of 0.14.3 for Windows.

So much to do, so little time... if you would be interested in doing
this, that would be really great. ;-)

Regards,
Maurice.

--