planner-0.14.3-rc2 uploaded (was: Re: Windows installer of 0.14.3 ready for testing)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 02:33:15PM +0200, Massimiliano Franco wrote:
> Here's what I noticed :
>       * planner.exe is not located where the shortcut on Start Menu
>         think it is (INSTALLDIR/planner.exe <=>
>         INSTALLDIR/bin/planner.exe

Fixed. There were multiple places where the wrong path was used (desktop
shortcut, menu, run planner at end of setup, etc).

>       * The "Open" dialog box is in english while the rest of the
>         program is translated (french in my case). More a GTK problem ?

I now included not only translation files for planner but also for GTK+.
I have seen a few strings in the print dialog that are not translated,
but that is probably in code that will be replaced with the support for
the GTK+ printing API that is in the pipeline.

Thanks for testing, Max.

I've uploaded another release candidate:
http://www.kfk4ever.com/~griffon26/shared/planner-0.14.3-rc2.exe

Regards,
Maurice.

--