Re: predecessor task list with simple text hierarchy

(myfollowing message was halted due to message-body size)

2008/12/15 ビカス ヤ¥ ワ (vikas yadav) <mevikas gmail com>
Hi,

I have just finished my first patch to planner. It works on add-predecessor window combo dropdown.
I have added screenshots.
My code:
I created a new method: mrp_task_get_name_tree
When I created it in mrp-task.c (i think its the right place), it did not get linked correctly and runtime crashed with symbol error.
Something to do with planner.override and planner.c. Sorry but I don't know what python is doing for this C project.

So to just to test and get it running, i moved my method into planner-task-dialog.c.
I know that is bad as per the convention but please suggest how to fix the runtime error (i have no clue how or where to add my new method so that planner.c also makes a wrapper of it. planner.c says its generated file therefore i did not touch it).

(files attracted with the mail: snip.c; newplan.png; oldplan.png)
(web: http://www.thevikas.com/oldplan.png http://www.thevikas.com/newplan.png http://www.thevikas.com/snip.c)

Awaiting suggestion/comments.

Thanks,
Vikas