Re: Is there something I can do to help?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 07:13:44PM +0100, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> if you can reproduce them with an older
> version but not with 0.14.2 or later, that would be very useful information.

To clarify a little, the important thing with not trivially reproducable
bugs is that you _can_ reproduce them with the older version. This way
if you cannot reproduce them with 0.14.2, we will know it is because the
problem was fixed and not because your system happens to be configured
in a way that hides the bug.

In short, report "fails with old version X, succeeds with 0.14.2"
instead of just "unable to reproduce with 0.14.2".

Thanks,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot