Re: [Planner Dev] "Nonstandard Days" and "Dominant tasks" - 4th patch - style corrections

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 07:43:25AM -0500, Kurt Maute wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 11:20 +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> > Hi, attached 4th revision of my patch, corrected:
> >   MADE IT - if, while ... for "{"
> >   MADE IT - space before "("
> >   MADE IT - removed "//" comments
> >   MADE IT well aligned prototypes.
> >
> > There are other kinds of corrections to made ?
>
> I'll have a look when I get a moment.
Good.

> > For Richard about the vertical padding: I don't understand exactly the
> > problem to add a little padding when "nonstandard days" are enabled;
> > the height of gtktreeview rows strictly depends from font size only;
> > the padding is added to this value, not other.
> >
> > I hope that you change your opinion trying the last patch revision.
>
> I'll look at this as well, but my concern is that if it looks misaligned
> at all when editing, people will file bug reports against it and we'll
> end up changing it anyway in the long run.
This are two shots of planner with ypadded cells in "show" and "edit" mode.
I don't think that people will reports this as a bug.

http://www.alternativeoutput.it/planner/editable.htm

Regards, Matteo.

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
 Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC:    #linux-mi irc freenode net