Re: [Planner Dev] "Nonstandard Days" and "Dominant tasks" - 4th patch - style corrections

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 11:20 +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> Hi, attached 4th revision of my patch, corrected:
>   MADE IT - if, while ... for "{"
>   MADE IT - space before "("
>   MADE IT - removed "//" comments
>   MADE IT well aligned prototypes.
>
> There are other kinds of corrections to made ?

I'll have a look when I get a moment.

> For Richard about the vertical padding: I don't understand exactly the
> problem to add a little padding when "nonstandard days" are enabled;
> the height of gtktreeview rows strictly depends from font size only;
> the padding is added to this value, not other.
>
> I hope that you change your opinion trying the last patch revision.

I'll look at this as well, but my concern is that if it looks misaligned
at all when editing, people will file bug reports against it and we'll
end up changing it anyway in the long run.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>