Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:14:38PM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Matteo Nastasi wrote:
>
> > My candidates are:
> >   - urgent
> >   - mandatory
>
> Kurt's suggestion "dominant" sounded pretty good to me, what do you think?
"Vampire" and "dominant" are in the same S/M immagination space ;).
For me is ok.

> > P.S.
> >   2 questions:
> >     who will made modify of details of the patch ?
> >     Do I must resend a new version of the patch with all
> >        modifications discussed here ?
>
> I don't have any time for hacking at the moment so at least it won't be
> me ;)
Ok.

> We usually try to avoid committing unfinished patches, to avoid
> forgetting to clean up or do certain changes. So patches usually are
> sent back and forth to the list a couple of times before they are committed.
Ok, it was just only to know the patch process.

> /Richard
Regards, Matteo.

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
 Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC:    #linux-mi irc freenode net