Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 05:42:44PM +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Matteo Nastasi wrote:
>
> >>After having a closer look at this and giving it a test run today, I've
> >>got the following comments:
> >>
> >>* 'Not Standard' should be changed to nonstandard (picky, but better
> >>Engligh)
> >
> > Can you made this little correction ?
>
> The key name used for the setting should probably be changed to
> something more descriptive. I don't have a suggestion right now though
> (something like display_nonworking_time).
as you want.

----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< -----
> I'd prefer some other term than vampire in the source code, did we ever
> come up with anything else?
My candidates are:
  - urgent
  - mandatory

> /Richard

Matteo.

P.S.
  2 questions:
    who will made modify of details of the patch ?
    Do I must resend a new version of the patch with all
       modifications discussed here ?

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
 Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC:    #linux-mi irc freenode net