Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

Hi,

Matteo Nastasi wrote:

> My candidates are:
>   - urgent
>   - mandatory

Kurt's suggestion "dominant" sounded pretty good to me, what do you think?

> P.S.
>   2 questions:
>     who will made modify of details of the patch ?
>     Do I must resend a new version of the patch with all
>        modifications discussed here ?

I don't have any time for hacking at the moment so at least it won't be
me ;)

We usually try to avoid committing unfinished patches, to avoid
forgetting to clean up or do certain changes. So patches usually are
sent back and forth to the list a couple of times before they are committed.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/