Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch overview

----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< ----- 8< -----
> > Accomplished: I add the --enable-vampire param (default = no) into ./configure.in
> > and the related WITH_VAMPIRE macro.
>
> How about --enable-priority-scheduling  ??
Much more like
--enable-only-a-simple-and-resticted-case-of-priority-scheduling
;)

<IMHO>
To add --enable-priority-scheduling option to planner configure we must
start an exaustive structured discussion about it.

"Vampires tasks" are a simplification that aren't perturbed by a range of
(essentially temporal) factors that "full priorized tasks" are (but they
are a comfortable utility to a plan mantainer).

For me it would be better to distinguish between the two cases.
</IMHO>

Regards, Matteo.