Re: [Planner Dev] Planner on Windows

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Uh.. Didn't noticed this... =)

Well I've somewhat working port that works under Cygwin (with or without) X Server.

Well, I am avoiding Cygwin at all costs. It works with what seems a basic GTK+ 2.4 install from the Gimp install plus a few more libraries, so it is very slim. Some changes in the code to define directories in the command line or via config file would make it even better.

Didn't never got native working since some of dependencies were very hard to build (like bonobo.. =)

Like I said, very simple now to build. I think I only had to build:

- libgnomeprint
- libgnomeprintui
- libxslt
- gnome-icon-theme (for Gnome Print UI, this needs some more work)

All the other stuff came from my Mono 1.1.4 install and compiled with MSYS and MINGW. I will post diffs and initial instructions once I get it merged to 0.13.

I would be very interested in sources and system setup. If needed I can even provide temporary webspace (I've few GB or so to spare... ) for intermediate stuff for interested people.

Ok, I will let you know when I am ready. I can setup a personal page on my provider but space is limited, so we'll see.

Francisco