Re: [Planner Dev] Python "import planner" error

Hi

> ldd on the planner.so file shows that all libraries are avalable to it.
> nm does however show many funtions
> with no link address .....
>
> can anybody shed some light on this for me ?

Sure

The module is intended to be loaded within the planner application.
There are a couple of symbols within the module that are part of the
planner application but not the library. That way, to get them defined,
you have to run the planner application to get the import correctly.

In the CVS, there is planner/python/python-demo.py that show you how to
use the pythonn side.

Note to Richard: planner 0.13 doesn't seems to have that file, is that
something you wanted ?

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.

--