Re: [Planner Dev] Planner on Windows

Kurt Maute wrote:

I haven't looked at cygwin in a while, so I don't know what tools it has
for transformations, but msxml will work, and there's a project out on
sourceforge that might help if you want to convert to windows native
help files..  http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
docid=8375&group_id=21935
Thanks for the tip. That will certainly be helpful.... If someone wants to help with that, let me know. My plan is not to require any cygwin, just native Windows, like Gimp and other applications do.

If that doesn't work, you could always convert to html and display in a
web browser (Firefox of course).
Yep, but I am going to native :-)

Francisco