Re: [Planner Dev] Planner on Windows

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 20:38 -0500, Francisco Moraes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on getting Planner to run on Windows and I have been
> successful so far, including libgnomeprint with the Postscript and PDF
> outputs (I am working on the Windows direct printing, but it will take a
> while).

nice!

> Help is still a todo in my list, but all the other function seems to be
> working nice with a native compile.

I haven't looked at cygwin in a while, so I don't know what tools it has
for transformations, but msxml will work, and there's a project out on
sourceforge that might help if you want to convert to windows native
help files..  http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
docid=8375&group_id=21935

If that doesn't work, you could always convert to html and display in a
web browser (Firefox of course).

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>