Re: [Planner Dev] Planner for Windows

> I just installed binary version and guess what..? It doesn't work. =)
>
> It installed OK, starts and shows part of screen, but no icons
> etc. Then
> it just hangs (not responding).
>
> Running Windows XP Pro SP2 (Finnish)... So any ideas what goes
> wrong?
> (Is there some switch to produce commandline debug output?)

Download the http://winplanner.sf.net/planner-console.exe

You are the second person having problems on a non English system, so maybe you can help figure out the problem.

Let me know if you find anything. It seems to me like some problem with the paths or something like that. But if it were just a simple path problem, it should not hang the UI.

Francisco